Sunday 23 September 2012

Happy Birthday Stud...


Preparing for a busy months of birthdays in October.
This is for a friends husband who will appreciate this lovely lady ;) 

Tried to keep it quite manly but a liddle bit schexy as well, not easy I tell ya! lol

Image is Bodacious Bev from Kenny K purchased especially for this card!

Coloured in using promarkers:
Hair - Chestnut, Henna and Cocoa
Skin - Blush and Dusky Pink
Outfit - Warm Grey 5, Crimson and Cool Grey 3
Boots - Slate, Cool Grey 4
Eyes - Midnight Blue

I'll let the I Love Promarker girls decide Bevs "occupation"... lol

Ok not exactly inspired, but ever since I thought of the sentiment I've been humming songs from Grease LOL


Entering into following challenges:

Sketch n Stash, Challenge 96

I Love Promarkers, Challenge 135 - Occupations

The Crafty Pad, Challenge 189 - Inspired by Song

5 comments:

cotnob said...

Fab card, I'm sure your friends husband will appreciate it.
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad.
Pauline
x

Dawn said...

Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lorraine said...

Ha,ha,ha, ha. I dread to think what her occupation is!!!!! Pmsl, Kate. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Unknown said...

This is awesome, love the image he he .. I'm wondering too what's her occupation :P Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xxx

Lorraine said...

I dread to think what she does for a living!! lol
Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Lorraine x