Sunday 9 September 2012

Crafty Catz DT Call


Happy Sunday everyone!
I am still trying to digest last nights enormous amount of takeaway, so couldn't sleep! Once again, what should I do...

CRAFT!

This is my entry to the Crafty Catz DT call (found here: http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/dt-call.html)

Follow the sketch they've provided, I decided to use what was on my desk.  This pre-coloured tiddlyinks image with matching background has been floating around for months now and works well with the sketch provided :D A bit of card, ribbon and bling, wham bam thank you maam and you have a cute emo cupcakey card! 

Now I'm off to try and sort out my craftroom... Eeek :-s



6 comments:

carol said...

Hello there Yes i do like your card, wow you were quick!!..lol Good Luck x Carol

Aunty Sue said...

This is great and fab take on our sketch good luck with the DT call

Aunty Sue said...

Great card and thanks for entering our DT call good luck. Oh I live Manchester too.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card love the colour's and Good Luck with the DT call
Hugs Dianne xx

Janette said...

Thanks for entering our DT call at CraftyCatz, your card is really fab, good luck.xx

Kim said...

great card! good luck with the DT call!
Kim x