Sunday 1 July 2012

I *heart* Jareth

So I've been just a little obsessed with the Labyrinth film for the past couple of months, always been a fave but shall we say that it's just come to my attention how much I quite like David Bowie in that role... (ladies its almost about the tight tight pants lol).


Anyway a couple months back my very good friend Ruth thought I wasn't spending enough money so sent me a link to the Octopode Factory on Etsy where I discovered this incredibly AWESOME digital image :D (she does a whole David Bowie set).


Card in its full glory! Opening lyrics to "Magic Dance"
Typed up in a font from DaFont website, 
then coloured using distress inks

The 13 houred clock! (you will know if you've seen this film)
"You have thirteen hours in which to solve the labyrinth, 
before your baby brother becomes one of us... forever"

Close Up - coloured in promarkers of course!

"Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to 
the castle beyond the Goblin City"

Arty photo lol

Entering into the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers, Challenge 123 - Anything Goes

3 comments:

WeirdCat said...

A little obsessed, seriously, you class that as a little!!Mind you it is slightly less of an obsession that that Alexander whojamaflip bloke! Great card, spooky, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Lorraine said...

Ha, that's great Kate. Love that image. Thank you for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Berit said...

What a fab card! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Berit x