Saturday 1 October 2011

Beautiful Belle!

Have had these papers since June and knew what I was going to do with them but have only just got around to it!

Here is my gorgeous Baby Belle, who will be 4 years old on the 17th of this month (where did the time go!!!)


Similar to one of my previous LOs where I made an aperture from the design on the paper, which i think makes it a bit different :D This paper the image seemed a bit like a mirror or picture frame, so cut our the inside. Also cut around the edges of the flowers (as 12x12 sheet and far too large for my 8x8 page)

Entering to following challenges:

Frosted Designs, Challenge: Fussy Cutting

Cute Card Thursday, Challenge 184 - Theme 184
(I know not a card, but thought I would share :D )



4 comments:

Deb said...

so beautiful, love the delicate colours!
many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week,
have a great weekend, Debxx

Jenny Evans said...

This is so beautiful!! Amazing job with the fussy cutting!! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Frosted Designs!!

Georgie Horn said...

Cute puppy!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/10/delighting-loving-and-freeing.html

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card!!! Love the dog in the "mirror"!!

Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week!!