Wednesday 28 September 2011

Cordelia Mermaid

This stamp has been giving me grief! One of those ones which when you stamp is easy to lose part of the image! Finally managed to get a good clear image by putting a stack of cards underneath. Will be however next payday be ordering some of that easymount for her and few of my other Kraftin' Kimmie stamps!

No particular reason for this card, just playing about and following a sketch!



Coloured in with Promarkers

Following the sketch from Sketch Saturday, but have had to flip it and slightly unalign for my pieces to fit my card

Entering into following challenges:

I Love Promarkers, Challenge 85: Theme - Distressing

Sketch Saturday, Week 174: Sketch

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card.
luv
debby

Karita said...

Lovely card! :) Image is so pretty and I love those colours! :)

Thanks for joining at SKetch Saturday :)
Hugs,
Karita

WeirdCat said...

So cute , love the bubbles, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x