Monday 1 August 2011

Woodstock Frame

Woodstock is one of the 6 pups my baby Belle had last November and is Pennys brother! My dad fell in love with him over New Year and took him on, you've never seen a man love a dog so much... its quite embarrassing lol

Back in June we spent a week in Poole looking after Woody while dad was away and I took this picture of Woodstock on Lyme Regis Beach. Thought as I had a spare frame that I would alter the frame and put Woodys pic in it as a pressie for Dad.


First I painted in a pale acrylic called 'Fawn' first, then dry brushed a metallic gold paint over.
Then stamped with some Inkadinkadoo Circles & Dots set, I used Impress chocolate and ultramarine. You have to be a bit careful after because the ink stays wet, but I dont want to use stazon ink on clear stamps!
Added a bit of bling with some pale blue crystals.
Finally I painted a chipboard W with brown and metallic blue acrylic paint then covered in glossy accents.

Not bad a for a picture frame that came in a pack of 3 from Ikea for £2!!!



No comments: