Thursday 7 July 2011

Simply Purr-fection...

3 day weekend, so gonna flex my creative muscles by doing some blog challenges! The first two that complement each other are:

Cupcake Craft Challenge 149 - Single Layer Cards & I Promarkers Challenge 73 - Clean and Simple

Now if you flick through my blog you will see that I'm not a single/clean/simple person LOL so this was a challenge, but it was actually really easy and I just LOVE my card that I've made! Taking inspiration from Faye on Cupcake Craft and her gorgeous boat card I've made the following:




I tell ya, that BIG blank white space is kinda taunting me but I think adding anything more to it might just ruin the simple purr-fection of it :D lol

Promarkers used: Lavender & Lilac
Stamp used: Docrafts, Pampered Pets

5 comments:

WeirdCat said...

Kate this is fan-flippin-tastic, one of the best I have ever seen from you,Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

PS. You might want to take off word verification because a lot of challenge blogs won't leave comment if it's on, ILP included, but 'cos it's you I made an exception

Rachel Izakowicz said...

I think this turned out perfect! Don't be afraid of white space ;-) Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week x

Donna said...

Such a stunning one layer design Kate...thank you for sharing it with us at Cupcake this week...good luck :) Donna x

Poppit said...

Oh! Just gorgeous. Love the design. Thanks for joining us for this week's Cupcake Challenge. x

Faye said...

Wow! My card inspired you! I am so touched and think you pulled this style off puuuuurrfectly! I love cats, so this card pushes all my buttons. Thanks for playing at Cupcake. xxx